Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, September 19, 2011

September Morning Part A

A September Morning has its own noises and smell and comes with wonderful dusty sunrises and dew on the plants. The nature calms down and everything seems to get ready for the quiet time of the year.

The Digidesignresort designer team came together to catch exactly this time of the year with beautiful pastel colors in green, purple and cream - they will underline the beauty of your layouts.

Part A of September Morning is created for you by Mistica Designs.


Part A of this gorgeous Mega kit is available at Digidesignresort and best of all, it's free if you spend just $ 15 at the store.
I've created these two LO's with this really beautiful kit and I hope you'll enjoy them:
Love of  My Life

But Now in September



No comments:

Post a Comment