Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A New Toy

As some of you may already know, I'll be off on a once in a life-time trip to Japan next month.  Of course I want to take loads of photos while I'm there and since my old digi camera died on me some time ago I decided this was as good an opportunity as any to get a replacement. So off to the shops we traipsed and after a lot of trying out and decision making, here it is! My new toy: A Panasonic DMC-FZ 38

Isn't it a beauty? I'm still finding out all the wonderful things it can do and since we've had such wonderful clear spring weather these past few days, I went out and just took a few pictures. Here's a selection:






All of these photos I took in the small medieval town of Abensberg in Lower Bavaria.

No comments:

Post a Comment