Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Fresh Start by Pink Poppy Press

Today, I want to show you delightful new kit by Pink Poppy Press, called *Fresh Start*. Its fresh, clean colours and beautiful elements are perfect for a whole variety of layouts, be it landscape layouts, childrens' pages or pages about that special moment in your life.


The kit contains: 8 beautifully textured papers (12" x 12", jpg, at 300 dpi), 4 solid papers (12" x 12", jpg, at 300 dpi), 26 elements (png, at 300 dpi), 5 wordart and 6 wordart strips and it is available at MScraps.


I've created these two pages with this truly beautiful kit:




No comments:

Post a Comment