Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Afternoon Add-On by ADB Designs

Here is the delightful Add-On to the *Summer Afternoon* collection! But it can definitely stand on its own if you'd rather have a smaller kit to work with. It is charming and very versatile and full of charming vintage papers and elements.


Included in the Add-On are: 5 patterned papers, 1 worn and torn paper and 16 elements and it is available at these stores:


I've created this page with this delightful Add-On kit:



No comments:

Post a Comment