Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Sailing Away To...Bundle and Sailing Away - July Designer Collab at Heritage Scrap by ADB Designs

Today I want to show you two fantastic new kits by ADB Designs. Both kits contain coordinating papers and elements and you can mix and match to your heart's content.

The first kit is Diane's part of the July 2012 Designers' Collab at Heritage Scrap which is called *Sailing Away*. It's a beautiful mix of modern and vintage elements and papers and  you can almost hear the roar of the waves and feel the sand under your feet.


Diane's part of the collab contains 11 12" x 12" papers (jpg, 300 dpi) and 25 delightful elements, both vintage and modern (png, 300 dpi). The kit is availablet at Heritage Scrap

I've created these two pages with this fabulous kit:

Fun at the Beach

Strandkorb Idylle



The second kit is a wonderful Bundle which contains a host of fantastic papers and elements which coordinate beautifully with the Diane's part of the July 2012 Designers Collab.


The Bundle contains:

Sailing Away Alphas1 red glitter alpha - upper case and some special characters
1 blue button alpha - upper case, lower case, numbers and some special characters
Sailing Away Word Art3 Word Art Clusters - BOTH shadowed and non shadowed version included
22 Word Tiles, including one blank
Sailing Away To ... Page Kit12 full sized papers (5 layered and textured vintage images, 7 patterned )
32 elements

and it is also available at Heritage Scrap

Here are two pages, I've created with this gorgeous Bundle:

Denmark 1996

Seaside Holidays



No comments:

Post a Comment