Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Simply Romantic by Angel's Designs

Today I want to introduce you to a really delightful kit, called "Simply Romantic" by Angel's Designs.  This romantic collection in soft, pretty pastel colours is perfect for  spring, summer, romantic and wedding pages.



Included in the kit are: 12 12" x 12" papers (jpg, at 300 dpi) and 64 elements (png, at 300 dpi). This lovely kit is available at Digidesignresort and best of all, its yours for FREE if you spend just $20.00 at the Digidesignresort store!

Here are two pages I've created with this lovely kit:

Love Always

Simply Romantic


No comments:

Post a Comment