Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

On Pointe by Butterfly Dsigns

Here is a beautiful kit for all you dancers and ballet lovers out there! The kit is full of drama, shadow and light   and it is very versatile, so you can use it for many occasions.



In this gorgeous kit are included: 14 papers, 3600 x 3600, jpg, at 300 dpi
and 90 elements, png, at 300 dpi and it is available at Digidesignresort 

I've created these two pages with this truly lovely kit:

Grandma Ida and Friends

Noriko


No comments:

Post a Comment