Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Sweet Heart by Aurélie

Now here is another gorgeous kit by Aurélie! It is called "My Sweet Heart" and it is absolutely perfect for your Valentine pages, but you can also scrap pages of your children, your loved ones and everything you hold dear to your heart! The colours are radiant pinks, soft greens and whites and some wonderful dark browns setting a nice accent.


The kit contains 12 papers and 85 gorgeous elements, all at 300 dpi and it's available at Digidesignresort.

Here are two pages I've created with this gorgeous kit:

Sleep

So Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment