Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clic Nature by Perle Designs

Today I'd like to show you a wonderfully versatile kit by Perle Designs, called "Clic Nature".  The colours are predominantly blues, a vivid orange and soft greys. The kit is perfect for just about all your different photos, it's downright ideal for white space pages.




The kit contains 9 papers and 55 elements all at 300 dpi. it is available at Digidesignresort

and here are two pages I made with this lovely kit:

I love Lexi

Perfect Person

No comments:

Post a Comment