Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Heart's Desire - The Add-On by Studio4 Designworks

Today I want to show you the fabulous Add-On to the kit "Heart's Desire" by Studio4 Designworks. It contains so many beautiful papers and elenments that you can use the Add-On quite easily on its own or you can use it in combination with the full kit which will give you a huge selection of absolutely wonderful papers and elements to play with.


Here's a page I've created just with the wonderful Add-On:

No comments:

Post a Comment