Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lady Steampunk - new kit and bundly by StarSongStudio

This is essentially a steampunk kit but with a very elegant, feminine twist, reminiscent of the fashions and fantasies of Victorian times. The kit is perfect for steampunk, heritage and traditional layouts.


The kit contains 16 textured papers 12" x 12", at 300 dpi, jpg format and 42 elements, unshadowed, at 300 dpi, png format

In addition to the complete kit, the bundle contains

4 clusters
9 wordart
and 4 borders

Both the kit and the bundle are available at these stores:

Digidesignresort
E-scape and Scrap
Heritage Scrap

I've created these two pages with this fabulous kit:

Steampunk Beauty

Steampunk Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment