Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Teacup Garden by StarSongStudio

Ann of StarSongStudio has created yet another stunner! It's called Teacup Garden and is reminiscent of a romantic tea party. Antique china pieces are filled with floral bouquets to create elegant centre pieces for a table set in the midst of a garden bursting with colour. Invite your friends to come over and enjoy the festivities.



This beautiful kit contains 15 12" x 12" textured, patterned papers in jpg format and 47 elements, created at 300 dpi, unshadowed, in png format.

The kit is available at these stores:

Digidesignresort
E-scape and Scrap
Heritage Scraps

I've created these two layouts with this absolutely gorgeous kit:

Afternoon Tea

Garden Tea Party 




No comments:

Post a Comment