Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Color in Dark Places by Andrea Gold

Hi there scrappers! Today I've got a really fabulous kit for you! It's by Andrea Gold and is called "Color in Dark Places". It has very loud, vibrant colours and celebrates finding colour even in the darkest places or in dark times of our lives.


The kit contains 12 richly patterned and textured papers, 12"x12" in jpg format and 35 unique elements in png format, all at 300 ppi. It is available at


And here is a page I've made with this unusual, fun kit:

Shibuya Girls
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment