Welcome To my Blog!

Welcome to my Blog! Here I will present my latest digiscrapping LO's for you to view and comment on. I'll also present the latest creations of the designers and/or sites I'm a CT member of and last but not least I'll inform you of special events, i.e. travels or festivities concerning me and my family.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Very Irresistible by Princess Designs

Hi there scrappers! It's Andrea (bombalurina59) back again with a really gorgeous kit by Princess Designs, called "Very Irresistible". It's almost monochrome in colour scheme were it not for the odd splash of gold here and there. The kit is very elegant and lends itself beautifully to all anniversary pages, even wedding layouts. It's also perfect for B&W photos.


The kit contains 20 beautifully textured papers 12"x12" in jpg format and 97 elements in png format, all at 300 ppi and it is available at:


Here is a page I've made with this beautiful kit:

Love Has Many Faces
And remember: Always scrap from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment